Imapel provides services to subject to notices, terms and conditions as set out below. By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read them carefully.
About Our Site
The Site is an online e-commerce platform which allows clients to buy products.
Eligibility and Registration Requirements
You are eligible to buy and benefit from the Services if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
– You are above legal age for purchasing products in your country of residence; and
– You are able to provide an address in worldwide for delivery of products.
When using or accessing the Services, you agree that you:
– are responsible maintain the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of your account and accept responsibility for all different activities that occur under process of buying.
– agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security;
– will provide true, accurate, current, detailed and complete information about yourself and your use of the Services as required by us;
– will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested by us) a user’s information provided to you; and
– will cooperate with our requests for additional information with respect to your eligibility and usage of our Services.
Intellectual Property Rights
– all content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads and software is our property or the property of our licensors. We (or our licensors, as the case may be) retain all right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Services, including, without limitation, all Intellectual Property Rights therein; and
– all rights, title and interest in and to any information, materials or other content that you provide in connection with your use of the Services, including all Intellectual Property Rights therein, will become our property.
You agree that you have no right to use any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.